Jewish Camps USA programme costs are only £150 for Summer 2018. With us, you will spend less and earn more than anywhere else! We have the lowest fees and we will also provide you with only the best Jewish summer camp in America.
Break down of costs:
£50.00 initial fee to Jewish Camps USA prior to interview
£100.00 once hired at a camp
There are additional costs which include DBS, insurance, visa and flights. Your DBS (police check) will be paid to Jewish Camps USA once you are hired, this costs is £50.00 and you cannot go to camp without Jewish Camps USA approving your check. Of course, it is all about the experience and not the money, but it is always an advantage to get paid as much as you can, and spend as little as you can. So the faster you are hired the more money you can save.
This is the process for someone going to camp for the first time, if you are interested in returning to camp, see the process for returners here.
1. Apply now and if you have any questions throughout the application process, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)7415737547
2. We will then review your application and invite you to a face-to-face interview at a convenient location for you with two alumni staff.
3. Before the interview you are required to pay the first stage of £50 to secure your interview and show your commitment to the programme.
4. Your face-to-face interview will then take place.
5. Your interviewee will write up interview notes to be sent to the head office and JCUSA will contact your references.
6. As long as you passed your interview, we will then begin with the next stages and work with the camps to find you the best summer opportunity.
7. We will put you forward for one camp at a time; the camp director may contact you for a Skype interview, if not face to face, which you must attend so it is important to keep checking your emails, including your junk.
8. Once you have been hired you will get a contract from the camp and at this stage we will begin the visa process along side giving you advice for your flights. Then you are also due to pay your second instalment of £100 and then also £50 for your DBS (police check) which we process for you will soon follow.
9. Once all of the paperwork is complete; camp contract, DBS, visa, flights, medical form and travel insurance, all you need to do is pack.
10. We hold an orientation day which you are required to attend to prepare you for camp and then you will be ready for the most amazing, life changing summer of your life!
Jewish Camps USA promises to provide you with the best and most unique experience as we guide you the whole way through the process. We are contactable 24 hours a day and can’t wait to see you have a life changing experience by working at a Jewish summer camp in America. Even upon your return our commitments to you will continue. You become part of our Jewish camp community here in the UK.
We have spent a lot of time building up Jewish partnerships that can help you once you come back from camp, giving our alumni the opportunity for part time work, internships, volunteering and charity work. Find out more about life after camp, back in the UK here.