Jewish Camps USA Marketing/Business Undergraduate Placement
Jewish Camps USA is looking for a highly skilled, self-motivated and dynamic Business/Marketing undergraduate placement to work on the Jewish Camps USA brand.
The candidate should have marketing and business experience and be prepared to deal with all aspects of mainstream media (online and offline).
The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills. Must be flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within different time frames and proven ability to oversee marketing and advertising activities on a global level.
The candidate will work with the Programme Director and will report to the Director of the company.
This is a full-time 9 month paid position perfect for someone looking for a Marketing/Business placement as part of their University course, based in Elstree. Starting September 2020.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Make key business decisions and brainstorm new ideas on growing the Jewish Camps USA brand.
- Liaise with the rest of the Jewish Camps USA team on and off campus.
- Deal with suppliers for example, t-shirt designers and printers.
- Design flyers and marketing promotions to go on various media outlets e.g. social media, local newspapers, university job boards, events.
- Create exciting videos using content from the previous summer.
- Assist the Programme Director to plan the Jewish Camps USA orientation day.
- Help with general day to day admin.
- Present and create graphs and reports to show business developments.
- Managing budgets and expenditure.
- Plan events on and off campus to engage current and new students in the Jewish Camps USA program.
- Set up and implement quarterly Jewish Camps USA newsletters and communications.
- Partner with Jewish societies on campus in promoting Jewish Camps USA.
- Work with the Director and take management on all forms of social media on creating the best impressions for return on investment.
- Be creative in coming up with new ways to market Jewish Camps USA.
- Work on new projects under the Jewish Camps USA name.
- Travel opportunities.
Personal Qualities, Qualifications and Experience
- Currently being educated to degree level, on a Marketing or Business course in the UK.
- Excellent communicator and have good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining holistic marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives.
- Takes initiative and is confident in implementing marketing strategies.
- Clear understanding of the Jewish Camps USA program and how it works.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the UK.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 872 2911. Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.