Jewish Camps USA programme costs are only £300 for Summer 2019. With us, you will spend less and earn more than anywhere else! We have the lowest fees and we will also provide you with only the best Jewish summer camp in America or Canada. Once you have worked at camp, you will earn between $1500 to $4500.
Break down of costs:
£50.00 initial fee to Jewish Camps USA prior to interview
£150.00 within 10 days of getting your job confirmation at camp
£100 within 30 days of getting your job confirmation at camp
There are additional costs which include the J1 visa appointment and flights. Your DBS will be organised by Jewish Camps USA once you are hired and you cannot go to camp in America or Canada without Jewish Camps USA approving your check. Of course, it is all about the experience and not the money, but it is always an advantage to get paid as much as you can, and spend as little as you can. So the faster you are hired the more money you can save.
This is the process for someone going to camp in America or Canada for the first time, if you are interested in returning to camp, see the process for returners here.
1. Apply now and if you have any questions throughout the application process, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)7415737547
2. We will then review your application and invite you to a face-to-face interview at a convenient location for you with two alumni staff.
3. Before the interview you are required to pay the first stage of £50 to secure your interview and show your commitment to the programme.
4. Your face-to-face interview will then take place.
5. Your interviewer will write up your interview to be sent to the head office and JCUSA will contact your references.
6. As long as you passed your interview, we will then begin with the next stages and work with the camps to find you the best summer opportunity.
7. We will put you forward for one camp in America at a time; the camp director may contact you for a Skype interview, if not face to face, which you must attend so it is important to keep checking your emails, including your junk.
8. Once you have been hired you will get a contract from the camp and at this stage you will begin the all of the paperwork which we will help you through. Then you are also due to pay your other fees.
9. Once all of the paperwork is complete, all you need to do is pack.
10. We hold an orientation day which you are required to attend to prepare you for camp and then you will be ready for the most amazing, life changing summer of your life!
Jewish Camps USA promises to provide you with the best and most unique experience as we guide you the whole way through the process. We are contactable 24 hours a day and can’t wait to see you have a life changing experience by working at a Jewish summer camp in America or Canada. Even upon your return our commitments to you will continue. You become part of our Jewish camp community here in the UK.